Our Tri Top has had a makeover! Subtle changes, but we think they're pretty great!
A thicker chest band for a slimming effect and a softer and smaller elastic to provide some extra comfort for your body. Our ambassador thought the changes were awesome and we do too!
Your fav everyday sports top just got a little better #OpraAthletes
|Fabrication & Care||keyboard_arrow_down|
Butter Compress & Lining
Tricot & Lining
We recommend to hand wash all products with cold water and flat dry for the best care and longevity. If your machine has a delicate setting, make sure the water runs on cold.
|Fit & Sizing||keyboard_arrow_down|
All of our products are meant to fit snug. However, your measurements make a great impact on how a style fits on your body. When ordering a top, always look at your chest, waist, & girth. All different kinds of body shapes require different sizing and some customers prefer things with some room to grow or nice and snug. Never fear, order the size you believe will work based on their measurements knowing that an easy exchange can be made to move up or down. Check out our exchange rules below for more guidance and information prior to ordering.
|Visual Aid for Sizing||keyboard_arrow_down|
- The models in the collins ave print, pink palms print, custom nude color, and sweet peach are in a child large.
- The model in white is a medium child.
- The model in sweet peach is a child xl.
- The model in red is an adult xs.
- The model in miami blue is an adult small.
- If you are having doubts, don't fear, we can always exchange to another size as long as the product is in a current color.
- Custom colors are final sale. Sorry peeps, no take backsies, it was made for you & only you, so enjoy!
|Policies for Exchange||keyboard_arrow_down|
This product is eligible for an exchange following our exchange policies, conveniently located on our footer under Links of Interest and in this link here: https://www.opradancewear.com/pages/policies.
We do not accept returns. Only exchanges.